- Stand in front of the chair facing away from the seat.
- Sit down on the edge of the seat and place your hands behind your hips. Your hands should be on the edge of the seat and shoulder width apart.
- Lift your buttocks off the seat and walk your feet forward. Make sure your hands are secure on the chair so that you do not slip off. Keep your chest elevated and head up. Your knees should not bend.
- Slowly lower your body downward. Be careful that your elbows do not bend to an angle smaller than 90 degrees.
- Extend your arms, raising your body upward and supporting your weight with your arms. This feels amazing.
Save on skincare collection at To Go Spa 09Body Training at Debra Baker Fit