Thursday, September 22, 2016

Healthy Fitness Makeover

Today is the start of the autumn season. As the days start to get cooler, we start to cover up more and spend more time inside. However, do not stop maintaining that beach body that you worked so hard to get. Over my next few blog postings, I will show you how to do your own kitchen makeover. Do you have the following items in your kitchen?
  • Good set of pots and pans
  • Good set of knives
  • Spatula
  • Blender
  • Tea kettle
  • Scale for weighing foods
  • Sealable containers for carrying meals
  • Small cooler for taking meals to work or on the go
  • Shaker bottle for drinks and shakes
  • Food processor
Responses and Scoring:
a) I have all of them (-5)
b) I have more than half of them (-4)
c) I have less than half of them (+2)
d) I do not have any of them (+5)  

Calculate your score and save it. Next blog will be your pantry checklist. Be honest and remember you are doing this exercise to find out whether your kitchen reflects living fit and healthy.
For other fitness tips and healthy living exercises, visit my website at debrabakerfit.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment